Statistical Science master theses
- Georgios Kalkantzis (Ongoing project),Dependent censoring and evaluation of methods to correct for it.
- Luc Apon (2020), Optimal scaling regression with factor-by-curve interactions
- Annelies Smit, Jesse van Welzenes, Manon Boot, Neele Dijkstra and Soraya Schachtschabel (2020), Lesson plan to improve critical thinking regarding statistics in secondary school students
- Mathematics for Statisticians (at Mathematical Institute, Leiden University), 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020.
- Multivariate analysis and multidimensional data analysis (at Mathematical Institute, Leiden University), 2018, 2019, 2020.
- Workshop Basic Statistics in R (at Science Communication & Society, Leiden University), 2018, 2019, 2020.
- Survival Analysis (at Mathematical Institute Leiden University & LUMC), TA in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018.